Monday, March 12, 2012

Attention All Prayer Warriors

ATTENTION ALL PRAYER WARRIORS!!!!
Tomorrow I am taking my Registered Dietitians Exam for the 3rd time and I REALLY need to pass! If you have not been following our blog, I need a 25 to pass this exam to become a Registered Dietitian. I took this test the first time on Sept 1, 2011 with a score of 24 and November 29, 2011 with a score of 24! 1 point from passing! Ahhh! But, we know God has a plan for us and His will and plan for our life is WAY more important than the plans we make! But, we are praying and asking God for a blessing, a miracle, that He will allow me to pass this test so that I can keep my job!

So, please join us in prayer. My test is scheduled for tomorrow, March 13th, 2012 at 9:30AM. I always get to start early. So: Please join in praying for me at 9:00AM March 13th! It would mean the world to us!

Thanks so much and we love y'all!

P.S. If y'all wanna start praying now until then...that would be great too! :)

1 comment: