Thursday, February 16, 2012

Prayers Needed

Well...I am sick again. Third time in the year of 2012. I have been sick every other two weeks out of this year and well...I'm just plain sick of it.

I am sure this is a combination of being in a "sickly" work environment and being in a very STRESSFUL work environment. I have been known, by all who know me, to have a very weak immune system along with not being able to handle a lot of stress very well. I often get very stressed out...and get sick.

So, we could use a lot of prayers right now. My health is not the only thing effected in this situation; my work load piles up, I am unable to emotional give to my husband, I am unable to work out, unable to eat well, and I am unable to study for my RD exam. Everything suffers. So, we need prayers that God will give my heart and mind some peace especially over the next 3 weeks while I am preparing for my RD exam (March 13th). That God will help me to feel very rested and ready to take on my days. That God will protect our marriage in the midst of this chaos. That God will give me the emotional stability to be present for my husband. All of these things I need badly for the next 3 weeks!

Prayers that Clint can continue to be the most PATIENT human being I have ever known. That he can continue to support me in the ways I need. Prayers that he can continue to be understanding. He has been AMAZING through this entire process and I pray that he will have the strength to continue.

Thanks to all of you who pray for us on a daily basis. We really appreciate it. We know that God brings us through situations in life to make us stronger and better for what is yet to come. God is working all things out for the good of those who are called by Him and who love Him. We were not promised that these situations would be easy; but we are promised the love, grace, forgiveness, and mercy of our Lord.

Again, please put Tuesday, March 13th down on your calendars. I will be taking my RD exam and I DESPERATELY need to pass this test! Please start praying for me in this process of studying. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment