Thursday, February 9, 2012

Amazing Husband

I have logged A LOT of hours at work this week...and it is only Thursday! It has been a very busy week! So, I have been extremely more tired than usual. I was trying not to fall asleep at the wheel when I was driving home from work this evening...I was thinking...man I just want to go home and go to sleep. No working out for this girl today...I'm BEAT!

I walk in to find this:




It is a little hard to read, but it says:

Hope this helps you relax,
House clean, Slads clean( Gave Addie a bath), Tubs and Toilets clean, Layla haircut @ 8am tomorrow morning, Flowers for no reason, towels folded and put up, kitchen clean,
my love for you now and always!!!

How sweet is my husband??? I am a VERY lucky girl. Especially on a week like this one!
What a blessing!

3 comments:

  1. super super sweet. i bet he was excited for you to get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was!!!! I cannot believe he did ALL of this and went to work today! He must have been moving fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just precious! Hold on to that!

    ReplyDelete