Tuesday, November 29, 2011

He is doing something for good...

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Well...all we know is God is doing something good. We surely cannot see it and have no idea why we are in this situation...but God is doing something for the glory of His kingdom.

I failed my RD exam for the second time today with the same lovely score of 24. Just one point away from passing...again. I have no idea whether to scream, yell, cry, laugh, go work-out, eat, or just be. I am emotionless right now. We are extremely upset.

I guess the worst part out of all of this is why...? Why is this happening? How can I feel like I have passed a test with flying colors to fail again? How can one test of random questions determine whether or not you can practice as a Dietitian?

Please pray for Clint and me to have a sense of peace and for God to reveal His plan and explanation for all of this. Please pray for me to jump back on the wagon immediately to start studying to take it in another 40 days from today. Please just pray for us.


Thanksgiving 2011

We had a really awesome Thanksgiving this year. Due to the fact that I had to study so much and Clint and I had to work, we stayed home and had our best friend's CJ and Ashley come from Wednesday-Sunday. It was really fun. Here are some pictures from our Holiday Week-Weekend.



Clint taking the first slice.


Clint and CJ cutting up the Turkey.


Ashley's homemade pecan pie! I guess we forgot to take pictures of the rest of the food...we were too hungry by the time it was all ready!


All decked out for Thanksgiving...hey I was studying...come on now!


CJ and Clint playing a game.


CJ and Ashley.

Reese and Layla playing tug-a-war.


Addie barking at Reese for breathing.


Layla and Reese looking for squirrels.


Ashley, me, and the dogs ready for the LSU game!



Clint and the crew ready for the LSU game!

Ashley and Jacie playing games.


Settlers of Catan...amazing. And yes...this was the losers picture...



Clint and CJ playing Settlers.



So, please pray for us during time really weird time. We would really appreciate it. As always, GEAUX TIGERS!!! We are super excited about the SEC Championship game this weekend! Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment