Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Craziness

Our life has been NUTS!!! But, here is a quick update on what has been going on with the Davis's....starting with:

#1 I officially have been to my first LSU game in Tiger Stadium (AKA Death Valley)!!! I think I have fulfilled one of mine, and my Dad's, life long dreams! Since long, long ago when I used to run around the house in my LSU cheerleading uniform...I have always wanted to go to an LSU game! It was a BLAST! Here are some pics from the weekend:

Friday: At Uncle CJ's, in Alexandria, dropping our girls off for the weekend!

On our way to Baton Rouge!!!
We went out to eat at Kona Grill (YUM) and spent a wonderful evening alone. It was a great date night. Went to bed early and got up late- wonderful! Got up on Saturday and ate a hearty breakfast at Cracker Barrell! Got ready and went to the Iverstine's house!


Clint and me in our LSU attire!


Clint and me with Mike! (The fake one!)


LSU!!!
Bom Bom Bom Bom!




They did this awesome military tribute for Veterans Day!


For my honey!!!


The Iverstines!!! We stayed the night with them Saturday night! So much fun!

Me with what is supposed to be a view of the field down low...but that little purple boy is in the way! Haha!


Me and Erica!


Our tickets from our first LSU game together! AW!

So, that is a recap from our weekend. It was a great one.

Prayers:
1. Brother-In-Law, Dustin's brain cancer/remission.
2. My job (emotional, physical, and mental stress)
3. Me PASSING the RD Exam. I take it on Nov 29th (Mom's Birthday). NEED PRAYERS!
4. Starting our Ladies Bible Study: prayers that God will move through us to grow closer with one another and Christ.
5. Prayers for my friend Ashley Price as she makes her move from Midland, TX to Texarkana, TX! Yay! Prayers it will be an easy transition.
6. Friend's marriage.


And, as always, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I always get so excited when friends join the blogosphere. :) I'm so glad you got to experience your first LSU game--they are the best. If want an experience like no other, next time, try and get in the student section. Talk about a great time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I have been keeping up with y'alls too! Excited to see if y'all are having a blue or pink!!! I know...I told Clint that I want to sit in the student section next time!!! Hopefully one day! Tell Joel hello!

    ReplyDelete