Saturday, August 27, 2011

Night out on the town.

Well hello everyone this is Clint's first blog post...

So I got to lay around and play playstation most of the day, while Jacie studied. We have not gotten to see much of each other since I have been working 50+ hour weeks so we decided after her mom left to have a night out all to ourselves.

So what did we do at 5 pm, we went to the gym to work out so we could eat something crappy for the night :) Now its almost 7 and Jacie, as usual is asking me "What do you want to do?" and "What do you want to eat?" So of course I am like, "What do you want to do?" and "What do you want to eat?" Did i mention we have not taken showers and the whole going out anywhere just went right down the toilet? The amazing thing about being gloriously happy in your marriage is that being together is the real exciting, relaxing, and re-energizing part of my weekend. Going out is great and getting dressed up and all is fun, but its so amazing that I can be dirty, stinky, dressed like a bum and be so content with my life and my wife. My wish is that people realize its not about how much money you have or what type of exciting things you can brag about doing, but its about the little intricate details of your life that can sometimes take your breath away.... ( and i don't mean the smell :)

--Clint out

No comments:

Post a Comment